WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
We use a traceable delivery service for all parcels we send and in most cases, a signature will be required on delivery. You will receive a shipping confirmation email after purchase which will also provide you with your tracking number, you know your order is on its way. We won’t deliver to your next door neighbor if you’re out and we won’t leave it near your door either. To keep your order safe we’ll deliver to your delivery address only.
Delivery within the United Kingdom
We use Royal Mail which is a fully insured service to your door. Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm are dispatched the same day. All shipping within the UK is FREE of charge.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom (Worldwide)
We use Royal Mail “International Signed For” which is a fully insured to your door service. Orders placed between Monday-Friday before 3pm have a “same day” dispatch. If you place your order after 3pm (GMT) your order will be dispatched the following working day. International shipping expected delivery times are 5-10 working days.
International Shipping FEES
Delivery on Custom Items, Diamond Jewellery & Wedding Rings
Most of our diamond jeweller have between 1 – 2 weeks dispatch time, we will list if product is in stock or for pre-order. All wedding bands and custom jewellery have between 3 – 5 weeks delivery time, they are made special for you, after your desired model, size and specifications. All other items have 1 – 2 days delivery time unless out of stock, where a clear message will be displayed on when the product will be available.
1) I MISSED MY PARCEL
WITHIN THE UK
If you are not at home when the Royal Mail postman arrives to deliver your jewellery parcel, you have 3 options:
1. If you want your item quickly, the best way to get it is by going to the Royal Mail Delivery Office. You’ll find the Delivery Office address on the card which the Royal Mail postman left you. Make sure you take the card and personal identification (such as a driving license) with you.
2. You can arrange a re-delivery via the Royal Mail website. The easiest way to access the website is by clicking on the tracking number in the delivery confirmation email we sent you. Royal Mail will re-deliver free of charge to your home or to an alternative local address but bear in mind that a re-delivery takes up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
3. You can call the telephone number on the back of the Royal Mail “missed delivery” card to arrange a free re-delivery to your home or an alternative local address. Note that a re-delivery will take up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
OUTSIDE OF UK
As we send parcels via royal mail when the parcel arrives at the country of destination it is passed over to the national postal service. The scheduling of a redelivery will be based on the terms of the postal service used, information on how to arrange a redelivery be located within the carrier’s website.
1) IS THE JEWELLERY SENT IN PLAIN PACKAGING?
The outer wrapping is a padded postage bag, which is plain but it will have our business name and address in small on the front. If this is a problem, please email us and we can blank the text out.
2) HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as we dispatch your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a delivery tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the Royal Mail website.
3) IS MY ORDER INSURED WHILST BEING DELIVERED?
We insure your jewellery from the time it is dispatched, until the moment somebody signs for it at the delivery address. Once you or somebody else at your address has signed for the parcel, it then becomes your responsibility. From this point onwards it will no longer be covered by insurance.
4) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO DISPATCH JEWELLERY?
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm (GMT) are dispatched the same day. If the order is placed after 3pm (GMT) it will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed on after 3pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.